We are two weeks from the season kickoff!
In less than two weeks, the North Coast Junior Tour will begin its 32nd tour season and we hope you will be joining us for all the exciting action of being on tour. The kickoff event will be at Little Mountain CC on Tuesday, June 6. Little Mountain is ranked as one of the best courses in Ohio for more than 20 years and is a tour favorite. Our 2nd tour stop will be at Punderson, another great venue, on Wednesday, June 7.
Some things to remember about tour season:
- Pairings/Tee Times are posted 2-3 days prior to events, contestants are responsible to view the pairings list and know their tee time. To avoid penalty or disqualification, all players should report in at event registration and arrive at their starting tee 10 minutes prior to their published tee time.
- All players need to have the Shotstat Live Scoring app downloaded and ready to use before attending their first event of the season. See instructions here.
- Live Hole-by-Hole Scoring (a spectator favorite) will be viewable worldwide at every Stroke Play event
- Pairings and Live Scoring can be found in the Hot Topic Boxes that show-up on top of NCJT’s homepage when tee times are posted and when Live Scoring is active.
- Practice rounds are on your own
- Range balls are the players responsibility at most events, check with the golf shop for details
- Caddies are only allowed at Championships and Invitationals (Permitted at all Mini-Tour event)
- A Late Entry Fee ($8) will begin one week prior to events (so enter early, at least one week prior to event day)
- Late entries are accepted up until 4pm – one day prior
- Membership packets this year will include a personalize Water Bottle & Bag Tag, a sleeve of logo’d Taylor Made balls, and a Mouse Pad with the tour schedule. Member packets will be handed out at your first event. We plan to have all packets ready for all contestants on the pairings list. If you are not playing, but want to stop by to pick-up your packet, please make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you plan to come for your packet at least 48 hours prior to tournament day. 8am to 10am will be the pick time frame for non-contestant pick-up.
- Withdrawal from an event – only method is to email your request to email@example.com
- Review the Tour Manual for all tournament policies
- Full details on awards and points are detailed in the Tour Manual
- WRJS events are add-on events for JGS World Ranking status, see Tour Manual for details
We are excited to get started and we hope to see you on tour soon! Start getting your entries in and practice up for a great golf season!
The JB Four-Ball at Quail Hollow on Friday, June 23 – See Event Details Here!
Junior+4Am Golf Classic at Little Mountain on Sunday, June 25, this is a huge event for the junior tour and we need all of our best players to participate. For this event former players under the age of 25 are welcome to play as well. This event is designed to show-case the junior tour mission and it’s talent! So, if you feel comfortable playing with 4 amateurs as a junior tour ambassador we really want you to play and help us promote our junior tour. See Event Details Here!
Denny Spaulding Memorial Golf Scholarship – Open to all current NCJT Members! Details here!
The NCJT Joe Haase Cup at Firestone CC on April 22, 2023
The NCJT team didn’t win this year, but they looked impressive before play in this photo!
Player Development Program at Quail Hollow
Kevin Sullivan, PGA Director of Player Development at Quail Hollow CC has a Junior Tournament Player Program that is designed to take junior golfers to the next level in tournament golf. See details here.