The Jim Dawson Match Play Championship will be held at Punderson on July 10 & 11 and will be honoring Mr. Dawson, who was Mr. Junior Golf of Greater Cleveland from 1992 to 2012. To qualify for the Match Play Championship, the player must enter the Shaker Hts. event and also register for the Match Play Qualifier. The qualifying scores from the Shaker Hts. event will be used to determine the field and seed the players in the bracket.
Some NCJT players are exempt from qualifying. See exemption eligibility below. Exempt players are the only players that should register for the Match Play Championship directly by using the Promo Code – MPex. All non-exempt players must register for the qualifier at the Shaker Hts. event.
- 2013 Match Play – Champion
- 2013 Tour Championship – Champion
- 2013 Classic Cup – Champion
- 2013 Match Play – Runner-up
- 2013 Tour Championship – Runner-Up
- 2014 Classic Cup Points – Boys Top 3, Girls Leader (after Gleneagles event)
The entry deadline for all entries is 12:00 midnight on June 29. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!