This event has great history and has always been one of the funniest events on tour. There are three ways to enter the Jim Dawson Match Play, but you only need to do one to enter.
- Enter the Match Play Qualifier at Manakiki, this is the preferred method for non-exempt players. You must first register for the Manakiki event, then you can add-on the qualifier. Your score from the Manakiki event will earn you a proper placement in the bracket. No other entry is needed once you enter the qualifier.
- Exempt players (prior champions and such are listed on the info page), you enter directly in the Jim Dawson Match Play on June 27-28.
- If you can’t or didn’t play in the Manakiki Qualifier, then you can enter directly into the Match play event on June 27-28. You will be seeded based on spots open and average score.
Please take note, that once you enter any one of these methods you are in the Match Play event. Do not enter both, that’s a double entry. All qualifiers will make the field and the bracket will be posted once the bracket is full or it could be a few days before the event if spots remain open.
The JB Four-Ball (Last Call)
We have a great field stacking up for the The JB Four-Ball (Wednesday, June 22). If you haven’t got your entry in yet, please do so by Monday evening, June 20, 2022. A Four-Ball is the better ball of two players for each hole. It’s the most popular team format in golf! You can pick your own partner and play in this super fun competition at Quail Hollow CC (Concord, OH).
Team Make-up – It’s very open to anyone ever affiliated with the North Coast Junior Tour. It’s a popular event for former players and even our older Alumni (some 40ish in age…hard to believe). Current NCJT players can team up or grab another golfing buddy from their club to make-up a team. As long as ONE player was affiliated with NCJT, they are eligible to bring any level of “ringer” they would like. Father-son teams are also popular at the Four-Ball. Bottomline, don’t miss this one… it’s a great day!
Once you sign-up, please email who you are partnering with to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9:00 AM – Registration, Breakfast Box & Warm-up (at practice area)
- 10:00 AM – Shotgun Start
- 2:30 PM – Awards Streak Fry at Sunny Street Cafe (Patio)
Entry Fee – $120 per player (includes golf, carts, gift, awards, breakfast and steak fry dinner)